We welcome all forms of support to help make our activities possible in the Netherlands and overseas. You can make a difference. Become a donor of Trees for All and support our sustainable forestry projects!
Trees for All can only continue to do its work if we’re able to balance incoming donations against our project and organisational costs. You can help us strike that healthy balance by becoming a donor, either by pledging a one-off gift or with a periodic donation. Your contribution will be wisely spent, of that you can be sure. Our foundation is certified and monitored by Dutch regulator CBF and has been awarded charitable status (ANBI-status) by the Dutch tax authorities. All donations maximally benefit our sustainable forestry projects.
Are you considering a periodic donation to Trees for All? You are eligible for a tax benefit without threshold if you meet these three conditions:
– The periodic donation is documented in a donation agreement
– The donation runs for 5 years (or longer)
– The gift is the same amount every year
Follow these steps:
1. Make a regular donation (monthly or annually), choose tree donation, CO2 compensation or a general donation.
2. You will receive a confirmation email with order number, write this number down on the agreement.
3. Download the agreement here and fill it in digitally.
4. Print, sign and send the form to us digitally or possibly by mail. We will return a signed copy.
Business (periodic) donations do not have to be based on a 5-year agreement. Do you want to know more? View our frequently asked questions.
Would you like to include Trees for All in your will? That way you’re contributing to a green and healthy planet even after you’ve passed away. Because we have been awarded charitable status (ANBI status) any bequest will not be subject to inheritance tax.
Want to know more?
Trees are indispensable to life. Become a donor and help us make our mission possible! Together we can help ensure a green and healthy planet for future generations.